Preventive Cardiology covers the field of medicine that deals with the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and disorders. Preventive cardiology was pressured by the growing trend of deaths and illness due to heart disease cardiology.
Preventive measures are cardiology physicians actively encouraged to ensure the reduction of the incidence of cardiovascular disease in people. As the saying goes, “Prevention is profitable.” Heart problems may be unavoidable in this generation, if they pursue a healthy lifestyle reduces the risk of illness. Healthy habits part of your lifestyle can save you a lot of years.
Preventive Cardiology offers the following solutions:
1. Do you have regular checks of the heart. Get regular screenings of blood pressure and cholesterol.
2. Control your weight. Consult an expert regarding the appropriate weight for their height / size. Calculate your body mass index or BMI. Remember that being overweight increases the likelihood of cardiovascular complications such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes.
3. The practice of a healthy diet. Fruits and vegetables are very practice of preventive cardiology.
4. Exercise regularly. Move boosts metabolism, burns fat fast could be obstruction of the arteries. Also develop cardiovascular endurance.
5. No smoking and snuff. The nicotine in cigarette smoke makes your heart work harder by constricting blood vessels and increased heart rate and blood pressure. It’s the same with the 4800 chemicals in smoke snuff. These chemicals cause damage to the heart and blood through the narrowed arteries. This condition is called atherosclerosis – initially, it usually leads to a heart attack.
Preventive cardiology has reached milestones in cardiac care awareness to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The main key to the success of preventive cardiology is for people to stay focused on its goal of improving the welfare of themselves heart.