Heart disease is a complex and important issue, especially for Americans. The main cause of death in the United States, it is best to be informed of how you can naturally prevent the risk of developing a form of heart disease is. What is sad is that many Americans do not realize that they suffer great damage to their bodies until it is too late.
Heart disease can include: high blood pressure (hypertension), myocardial infarction, arteriosclerosis or even a stroke. Many people develop these diseases due to a long history of eating poorly. An average American receives about 57% of its calories from polyunsaturated oils or refined grains. Behind the grain, the third source of calories are calories such as sugar or high fructose corn syrup. This type of diet contributes to inflammation and oxidative damage.
Here are 5 tips you can use to fight heart disease.
1. Change your diet: Making a statement in your diet can be a good starting point to fight against natural heart disease. Eating lots of grains, hydrogenated oils, sugars, salty foods, processed foods, meats and poultry and dairy products can have a long-term negative impact on your diet. It is essential to provide your body with many herbal foods to give your body the essential nutrients it needs while helping to alkalize your body.
2. Reduce Stress: This may seem easier said than done, but there are several ways to reduce stress easily. First, identify what you feel and then eliminate or channel that energy into something like yoga, meditation or tai chi. You can also increase your daily intake of magnesium as it helps reduce stress naturally. You can take a magnesium supplement, or you can incorporate foods rich in magnesium such as banana, avocado, spinach, raw almonds, pine nuts, cashews, beans, chickpeas or Swiss acres in your diet.
3. Exercise: With regard to the health of your heart, it is important to have good traffic. A little exercise contributes significantly to promoting circulation and lowering blood pressure. It is important to exercise every day. For starters, incorporating a daily exercise into your routine. Make a specified time every day to exercise and stick to it. If you are limited by knee, hip or back injuries, try swimming, yoga, bouncing or using a recumbent bike. Aim for 40 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity when you exercise, if you want to lower your blood pressure or cholesterol.
4. Get to the essentials: Essential oils, which can have a variety of healing properties, can help reduce inflammation and other symptoms that are common in patients with heart disease. Depending on your condition or your symptoms, you can use essential oils like incense, ginger, lemon grass, lemon or paper flower. You can massage the oil into your body, or add to the bath so your skin absorbs its properties. If you have hypertension, consider taking an Epsom salt bath with lavender oil to reduce stress levels.
5. Get Garlic: Garlic is a potent, simple and direct herb. He has incredible anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial that have been known to help more than 150 different diseases. This will not only help reduce accumulation in the arteries, which is common in patients with atherosclerosis, but may also reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Garlic
Heart disease is a serious epidemic in the United States, but you can fight it or prevent the onset of if you follow these steps. In addition, you can eat foods made from plants rich in B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D to stay healthy and promote circulation. Let us know how these tips worked for you and contact us if you have questions about how Dherbs can help fight heart disease.