Almost everyone uses often the term “stress” in time whenever we believe that almost everything seems to have proved too – in fact we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the limitations imposed on us. All that will give you a challenge or a threat to their own well-being is a constraint. A certain amount of stress that moves you and is also a good time to yourself – no stress at all many say our world will probably be boring and will most likely become pathetic. Still, at a time when tensions threaten our physical and mental health, are actually bad. Try to find the difference between “stress” and “stressful.” Stress is a feeling that we have all the pressures of time, while stressors are things that give you an answer to our environment. Stress is a known trigger bronchial asthma. A trigger of bronchial asthma is everything that leads to the warning signs of asthma. Stress may cause signs of bronchial asthma in advance and make you feel stressed Stress is part of everyday life -. with or without asthma is why it is essential to recognize effective solutions to take care of stress. asthma. Performing relax right when you feel stressed you will reduce the smallness of breathing and eliminate an asthma attack. Discover how to control and get rid of stress is the first step for each asthma at any time to maintain each of these “anti-stress” in your mind tips.:
• Change your thoughts. Learn how to change thought patterns that produce stress. What do you think, what you think, what you expect and what is said often determines how you feel and how to keep control of the increasing levels of stress.
• Identify and reduce stressors now. Identify the most important factors of stress in your life money problems, for example, relationship problems, grief, too many deadlines and lack of support. If you can not resolve these stressors on your own, seek professional help for problems that are too difficult to handle by yourself.
• Avoid stressful situations. Try to avoid situations that cause stress. Practice effective time management techniques, such as delegation, where appropriate, establish priorities, pace yourself, and take time for yourself.
Now that you have a list, create a plan on how you will definitely take care of each
Create a level of anti-stress. This certainly will help you understand how to avoid situations that cause stress
• Learn how you would be able to relax.
• Just look at their thinking. You can adjust your thought process conscious level of negative to positive.
• Eat more fruits and vegetables
• Take care of yourself. This can be difficult, but you must understand how to take care of yourself first, and then think about others.
• Exercise regularly.
Yoga is perhaps by far the most important methods of hardening in theory and in practice, and should also be contained within its action plan against asthma. Also includes several routines meditation and breathing regularly only. Throughout all the training sessions ancient yoga, you will find a method of inhaling and exhaling workouts called pranayama. The breathing exercise in yoga shows effective breathing with all your inspiration and expiration system. His energy is increased by improving breathing. The more appropriate for deep breathing exercises used element is the middle section, especially not the chest muscles. Breathe a deep breath through the nose using (4 in total) immediately after pushing the abdominal region. To carry out the membrane is fully down. The purpose of breathing exercises should be to relax the muscle groups of the chest that could be overworked and appoint a person to abandon the routine use of chest muscles to breathe and start using your stomach muscles and diaphragm. To understand the proper use of the diaphragm and lower chest of patients with bronchial asthma should begin to focus on the breath as an alternative to breathe in.